Here on the coast there is a diverse culture and history with a wide range of activities to suit all ages and nationalities. visitcostadelsol.comThere are warm friendly people, wonderful architecture, and beautiful beaches with 320 days of sunshine a year.
At Costa del Sol estate agents we work in all of the principal towns on the Coast:
- Malaga: Capital of the Costa del Sol . There is a rich heritage and culture , with great night life. This area is an investment opportunity for those looking to rent property when they are not in residence. malagaturismo.com
- Torremolinos : The original holiday destination for Brits looking for a place in the since the 1960s. has now developed and offers an exciting and colorful location turismotorremolinos.es
- Fuengirola: A home from home not just for the British but Scandinavian clients also love this area with its many facilities and easy access to the airport. fuengirola.es
- Mijas: One of the white towns situated near the coast with properties dating back to the 1800s. Stunning views to mountains and sea. turismomijas.es
- Marbella : Famous for it´s lifestyle and party atmosphere with stunning homes. marbella.es
- Puerto Banus : Home of the rich and famous with, yachts, high end shops and glorious apartments. marbella.es
- San Pedro: A stone’s throw from Marbella, a traditional Spanish town which has had many millions of euros invested to upgrade facilities. An area to watch. Marbella.es
- Benahavis : village atmosphere that boasts a number of excellent restaurants benhavis.es
- Estepona “:The garden of the Mediterranean” A town which retains its Spanish atmosphere and offers something for all nationalities. Midway between Malaga and Gibraltar ensuring easy access from Europe. turismoestepona.es
- Casares: Picture post card village 15 Km from the coast with roads allowing easy access to the coastal nightlife when required casares.es
- Sotogrande: A village situated near the Mouth of the Guadiaro Beauty Spot (Paraje Natural de la Desembocadura de Guadiaro) which has become one of the most important high-class tourist centres in Andalusia thanks to its privileged geographical location, its climate and its beautiful surroundings puertosotogrande.es
For many years foreign investors have made the Costa del Sol their home. The principals of Costa del sol estate agents have collectively lived here for more than 20 years and have been involved on a global basis in the property/service Industry for more than 40 years. They are expats who made the decision to buy and enjoy a Spanish lifestyle.
Their extensive experience is available to help you to look for your holiday or permanent residence. They will support you through the process, before, during and after completion.